DosGP dispensing head
Continuous and even contours
This gear pump based dispensing head is an excellent solution for continuous and accurate dispensing of high viscosity, non-abrasive, non-filled materials such as silicone gaskets. And its two-component version is ideal for applying two-component adhesives commonly used in the automotive industry. The gears on the dispensing head ensure accurate, volume-based dispensing. The DosGP dispensing head Scheugenpflug with shaft system can be combined to feed products with complex geometries.
- continuous dosing of 1 and 2 component materials, even in large quantities
- Dispensing of complex, up to three-dimensional seals
- Precise volume-based dispensing provided by the gearwheel pitch circle
- Flushing fluid level control glass
- Pneumatically controlled valves
- Simple and economical maintenance
- Tilting dispensing head
- Different sizes for different dosage volumes
- Material surrender can be arranged from tube or from bucket both
Weight (kg): 5,8
Width (mm): 167
Height (mm): 400
Depth (mm): 129
- Head for two-component materials
- Tilting dispensing head for gluing parts, for example
Anti-vibration silicone dispensing
In automotive applications where electronics are subject to significant vibration, the application of anti-vibration silicone fixings is essential.
Composite seal application
Proper sealing of sensitive, outdoor electronic modules (e.g. automotive) is essential to protect them from the elements.
Two-component silicone dosing
The double gear pump dispensing head can dispense two-component silicones, which makes production much more economical than the single-component version.