The v|tome|x s is a versatile and high-resolution system for 2D X-ray examinations, 3D computed tomography (micro and nano CT) and 3D metrology.
For even greater versatility, the v|tome|x s can be equipped with a 180kW/15W high power nanofocus X-ray tube in addition to the 240 kV/320W microfocus tube. Thanks to this unique combination, the CT system is an efficient and reliable tool with a wide range of applications, covering everything from high-resolution modelling to 3D analysis of high-absorption samples.
- Microfocus direct, cooled, openable X-ray tube
- Long filament life
- High resolution, temperature stabilised detector
- 5-axis movement system on granite bed (X,Y,Z, rotation, detector shift)
- Testing of electronics, castings, injection moulded, welded products
- 3D Metrology software package for precision and reproducible measurements with a user-friendly interface
- Up to twice as fast microCT modelling or twice the resolution with the new GE high-flux using target
- Automatic generation of test reports
- Dual X-ray tube design (180kV/15W nanofocus and 240kV/320W microfocus openable tubes)
- Up to ten times longer cathode life long-life cathode, which ensures long-term stability and efficient operation
- Up to twice as fast data capture with unchanged image quality and a diamond exit window (diamond|target)
- Optional offset|scan and helix|scan options for even wider usability
- Fast CT data acquisition and high-resolution live images with the actively cooled GE DXR digital detector at up to 30 fps (optional)