Ceraflow foam filling dispensing systems
Foam filling dispensing systems
Ceracon is the market leader in the dispensing of one-component polyurethane foams. A CeraPUR materials have a closed-cell construction, so they have excellent moisture, dust or even sound insulation performance. And with the CeraFlow dispensing system, any complex contour, up to 3-dimensional, can be dispensed. The system is based on a volumetric principle and the ratio of foam to air can be varied according to the task.
- Volumetric dispensing system for polyurethane foams
- Precise bubble homogenisation
- Variable air-to-fuel ratio
- 20 litre buckets or 200 litre drums can be connected
- Low maintenance
- Industrial robotic dispensing head or product handling to achieve the perfect contour
- Dou option for continuous material flow
- Plasma head cleaning to achieve proper adhesion
- Wage cap available at Ceracon's German factory
- Approximate dimensions: 1,850 x 900 x 1,925 mm
- 750 kg
- Dosing rate 0.15 - 10.0 g/sec.
- Variable mixing from no foam up to 5 times the volume increase
Automatic foam dispensing
Ceracon's Ceraflow system ensures the dispensing of homogeneous closed cell polyurethane foam in the right quantity, whatever the complex dispensing pattern.