Thanks to the new IsoThermal heating zones, Electrovert reheating furnaces produce extremely precise heat transfer. Combined with the rail heating option, DeltaT of up to 1.5 °C can be achieved over the full 508 mm furnace width. And the OmniES reflow furnace sub-type with passive bottom heating offers an economical solution for projects with smaller investment budgets.
- Robust conveyer design
- Software-controlled convection per zone
- Low deltaT
- Up to 20% lower energy consumption compared to previous equipment
- ES design, economical cost-effective version with active top-side and passive bottom-side convection
- Made in USA
- 10 zone unit size: 6439 x 1367 x 1241 mm (W x H x D)
- Max. processing width: 508 mm (optional 910mm)
- 5, 7 (+2) or 10 (+3) zones
- 2685 mm or 3855 mm heated length
- Closed circuit cooling zones for nitrogen soldering
- Oxygen analyser with automatic nitrogen flow control
- Top and bottom cooling zone
- Two-track design
- Parkable central support system
- Innovative flux draining system
Electrovert soldering and cleaning product range.
The US manufacturer's portfolio includes the OmniMax reflow oven, Electra wave soldering machine and the high-efficiency AquaStorm inline washer family.
Electrovert reflow technology
Robust high performance furnaces with the smallest deltaT on the market are suitable for soldering any heavy or multi-layer panel.