FLEXIBLE, ADAPTIVE 2.5D VISION SYSTEM
OnRobot Eyes makes vision functionality easy for almost any collaborative application at an affordable price. Eyes is ideal for picking out a wide range of objects, CNC machining with metal parts defined by external shape, and many other pick-and-place type applications where orientation is important.
- One-to-one calibration and part recognition
- Simple commissioning, minimising the need for engineer man-hours
- Multiple configurations - around the robot's perimeter and tilt direction
- Greater flexibility in production when handling multiple workpieces
- 2.5D vision - Depth detection and autofocus, no additional hardware required
Possible areas of application:
- Machine service
- Pick and place - sorting, stacking, handling elements where direction is important
Can be used on the following products:
- packaging materials
- organic substances
Flexible and easy to install 2.5D vision system for robotic applications. With 1 image calibration and part detection, depth sensing and adjustable robot or robot-mounted mounting, OnRobot Eyes are ideal for sorting, CNC machine tending and picking.