The reliable Momentum printer with new features and a new cover: the renewed Momentum II series. MPM is the world leader in high-speed, high-precision solder paste stencil printing equipment. Momentum equipment can be configured to meet a wide variety of needs, with models that differ from the basic machine in speed, enclosure size and panel handling capabilities. The most advanced printer options are also available.
- 17 micron accuracy (wet print, >2 Cpk @ 6σ)
- Cycle time up to 6 seconds
- Digital up/down camera
- Vacuum, wet and dry stencil wiping
- Built-in adjustable width stencil holder (23″ - 29″)
- Support positioning software
- Automatic spike support displacement hardware (max. 48 pins)
- Camera monitoring the position of the underrun
- Panel size: min 50.8 mm x 50.8 mm max 609.6 mm x 508 mm
- Panel thickness: 0,2 - 6 mm
- Maximum bottom part size: 12.7 mm (optional 25.4 mm)
- Printable area: 609.6 mm x 508 mm
- Print speed: 305 mm/sec
- Delay force: 0-200 N
- Stencil size: max: 737 mm x 737 mm
- Edgeloc™ Y-directional panel attachment
- RapidView 2D solder print verification
(with paste-bridge recognition)
- Check for stencil incompleteness
- Feedback of SPI offsets
- PrinTrack - Complete traceability system
- OpenApp via open external software
interference with the operation of the printer
- Camalot Inside glue or paste dispenser for
- EnclosedFlow closed printhead
- Paste height and paste temperature measurement
- Three-conveyor staged configuration for shorter cycle times
MPM Momentum II printer
Introducing the renewed Momentum II printer.
EnClosed Flow, the closed printhead
Patented technology up to 50% for less paste consumption.
Auto Tooling store
Automatic support allocation system for quick changeovers without human intervention
Positioning camera also capable of 2D optical inspection!
Integrated solder paste and SMT adhesive dispenser option, with Camalot technology
Unique side-panel loading for best paste transfer efficiency and print quality
Adjustable stencilt lock
The built-in adjustable width stencil holder can handle stencils from 23" to 29", so no extra accessories are needed to use existing stencils.