GO semi-automatic printers
The motorised GO semi-automatic stencil printer family in a compact desktop size. Thanks to its adjustable print speed, knife width and separation and camera-assisted positioning, the machine is an excellent solution for small to medium volume precision printing. With the GoLED version, it is also possible to print on extra-large panels (1400×420 mm) such as LED panels.
- Software control, touch screen and program writing facility
- Adjustable print speed (20-150 mm/s)
- Adjustable knife force: 40-120 N
- Smallest printable part: 01005 (0402 metric) chip
- Laser-guided camera system for stencil alignment
- Alignment accuracy:X, Y, (theta): +/- 10mm (+/- 1.5°)
- Pneumatic separation with precise adjustable speed (0.5-6 mm/s)
- Multiple panel support types
- Pneumatic stencil clamping
- GoLED design for large panels (1200 x 1400 mm)
- Panel size:
- Min. 50 x 60 x 25 mm - max 620 x 550 mm
- Panel thickness: 0,5 -4 mm
- Maximum bottom hang 23,5 mm
- Printable area:
- GO29 600 x 540 or GoLED 1200 x 1400 mm
- Stencil size:
- Min. 300 x 300 x 25 mm - max 762 x 780 x 40 mm
- GoLED 1500 x 600 x 40 mm
Go23 & Go29 printer
Camera-assisted matrix semi-automatic stencil printer family for flexible small and medium batch production.
The machine is ideal for printing large panels (max. 1400x420 mm), such as LED panels.