- 8 micron positioning accuracy
- 15 micron print accuracy (wet print, >2 Cpk @ 6σ)
- 15 seconds cycle time including stencilling
- 39 mm thin digital up/down camera
- Checking the positioning point while moving (Camera on the fly)
- Ultra-fast vacuum wet and dry stencil wiping
- Adjustable stencil width (23″ - 29″)
- New ergonomic design with easy access to work space and front electric cabinet
- Panel size: min 50 x 50 mm max 450 x 350 mm
- Panel thickness: 0.2 mm to 6.0 m
- Maximum bottom part size: 25.4 mm
- Printable area: 450 mm x 350 mm
- Max print speed: 305 mm/sec
- Max stencil size: 737 mm x 737 mm
- Edgeloc™ Y-directional panel attachment
- Feedback of SPI offsets
- PrinTrack - Complete traceability system
- External intervention in printer operation via OpenApp open software
- Industry 4.0 compliant free source editable interface for connectivity to any MES system
- EnclosedFlow closed printhead - less solder paste used
- Paste height and paste temperature measurement
- Three-conveyor staged configuration for shorter cycle times
Introducing MPM Edison
MPM's next generation printer that combines speed and accuracy to meet the most modern automotive requirements.
EdgeLoc side panel attachment
EdgeLoc uses software-controlled pressure control for optimum panel gripping and automatically adapts to the thickness of the PCB.
Paste redispenser option
In addition to automatic paste height measurement, an automatic paste dispenser is also available for the Edison.
Ultra thin positioning camera system
The 'POE' (Power Over Ethernet) camera, which, even with its axis system, is only 39 mm wide and can capture a field of view (FOV) of up to 9.7 mm x 6.0 mm.
Edison at work
Outstanding print accuracy up to +/- 15 microns (wet print, >2 Cpk @ 6σ)