Top-side test equipment
Takaya APT-1400F, shown on this page, is the technology and market leader in moving needle solutions. The flying probe technology is used in a wide range of applications. The technology is mainly preferred for the inspection of small and medium volume products. This includes prototype production, first product testing and product testing where panel test points are not available. Other examples of applications include, but are not limited to, products where revisions are frequent at changeover; complex products where test coverage is more important than test speed; new product arrivals where there is no time to wait for the needle bed to be manufactured; complex, complex products as an additional test; complex products where the cost of manufacturing the needle bed is very high and its long-term reliability is in doubt.
Since the measurement is carried out by moving needles, the use of a gauge clamp or needle bed becomes unnecessary. The measurement procedure is stored in the test software, so products manufactured decades ago can be easily tested without the need to create a new needle bed or program.
- 4 moving head and 6 needle flying probe system
- 50% is faster than previous Flying probe testers
- Smallest measurable solder pad < 60 µm
- 16-bit DAC/ADC measurement unit, 2 x 4-quadrant DC power supply and source
- R, L, C, diode, zener, transistor, optocoupler, transformer measurements
- Measurement voltage < 0,1V
- DC/AC Voltage and current measurements
- Measurement of dynamic characteristics of current elements (transmission gold, gain, characteristics)
- High resolution colour CCD camera
- Component detection (polarity, presence, displacement, wrong component)
- Colours "Real Map"
- Isolation test
- Cluster test (conditional test)
- Granite brain
- Maximum size of the scalable panel:540 x 483 mm
- Equipment dimensions: 1400 x 1500 x 1400 mm (W x H x D),
- Weight: 1350 kg
- Inline design (SMEMA connection)
- Testing SL size panels (635mm × 610mm)
- LED sensor (wavelength and brightness measurement)
- Integrable external power supplies and test instruments (Boundary Scan, ISP, etc.)
- Automatic wind speed adjustment
- MERLIN CAD conversion test program preparation SW
- Manage around 40 CAD formats
- Automatic resulting calculation, creation of netlink connections
APT-1400F in operation
APT-1400F Offline device in operation with real-time test speed, two fixed supports, IC-Open testing and vertical access probes.