One (1) meter x 200k CPH!
With this equipment, the maximum speed required for mass production can be compressed into a compact space of one (1) metre. The Yamaha brand name ensures low maintenance costs and reliability. Its user interface, parts library and programming are the same as those of other Yamaha machines, and in English it is clear, simple, fast and easy to learn.
Up to three insertion heads (high-speed, mixed, extra large part handling) can be selected depending on whether speed or flexibility is a priority. Whichever you choose, the insertion heads can be quickly and easily interchanged.
The YSM40R machine comes in two main designs with two (2) and four (4) beams. Depending on your choice, the smallest and the largest implantable parts may vary.
For more detailed information please contact us or check the Features, Options, Parameters tabs below.
3 types of insertion head for different sizes of parts
- RS Ultra high-speed rotary transplant head
- Insertion parts: 0201 mm to 6,5 x 6,5 mm, H 2 mm
- MU multifunctional implant head
- Insertion parts: 03015 mm to 45 x 60 mm, H 15 mm
- FL flexible implantation head:
- Parts that can be inserted: 0402 to 45 x 100 mm, 25,5 mm (also irregular parts)
- Insertion accuracy: Cpk 1 ±0.035mm; 3σ±0.025mm
- Teachable intelligent component recognition system
- Replacement of implanting head and pipette station in 20 minutes
- Pipette cleaning station
- Touch screen display
- 92 feeder spaces (8 mm wide) for 2 beam machines
- 88 feeder positions (8mm wide) for 4 beam machines
- Intermittent tray feeding system
Part of Yamaha Total Line Solution (complete SMT production line)
- Panel size: from L 50 x W 50 to L 700 x W 460 mm
- Insertion speed (IPC9850):
- 4x RS head: 200.000 CPH
- 4x MU head: 80.000 CPH
- Dimensions: l × w × h: 1000 x 2100 x 1550 mm
- Weight: 2100kg
- Power supply: 3~ 400 V, 50/60 Hz, CEE 16 A
- 2 or 4 beam design
- Single or dual lane
YSM40 transplant heads at work.
By combining planting heads, any production can be optimised.